rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Polish girls (and maybe rest of EE) fake gold-digging charm?

Polish girls (and maybe rest of EE) fake gold-digging charm?

Quote: (02-10-2015 06:55 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (02-10-2015 06:20 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

Girls will be gold diggers if you put yourself in the k selection frame. Regardless of who are.

Just 2 days ago I was reminded of that very fact.

I met with a friend of mine and his mistress. He is a good-looking guy (got a model-contract offered in his youth) with a high-powered mid-six-figures corporate job. He has a wife he wants to leave and I met with him and his mistress.

The problem with him is that he is all Alpha in his job and in first level seduction, but in his LTRs he becomes a deep Beta.

His Russian mistress then started to talk about her experiences with other men, that this Swiss guy is all over her and what a big dick another man has. I quickly reprimanded her and she responded by calling me "One of those Russian chauvinists!"

Women become deluded in the environment they are in - she left Russia 10 years ago penniless as an 18 year old girl. Now she is single and riding the carousel hard.

And the crazy part is that she actually wants to have a LTR or marriage with my friend who is about to leave his wife. Women are so abjectly crazy and deluded nowadays that they display their sluttery as some kind of honor badge. Of course she would never do that kind of thing in Russia when trying to woo a high-value man for a relationship. Even if she fucked other men, she would claim innocence. Now the gloves come all of and the crazy bitches feel sufficiently "empowered" to tell a man they are interested in marriage how other guys fuck them well.

This is complete and utter madness! It's as if a kitten in Russia turns to a cannibal Tiger as soon as you release her in the Western zoo. The only think that can explain such a fast transformation is the hamster which is fed crack - on some online portals she got 200 messages of thirsty men within 4 hours! Female hamsters are not equipped to remain sane while being offered 500-1000 cocks per day. They just go crazy with cock-power.

[Image: 200.gif]

So - women are different and equally the same everywhere. Cultural and regional differences don't overrule their basic makeup of hypergamy, AFBB-dichotomy, etc.

This is great stuff. The world has gone crazy. I mentioned to a friend recently why it's bad for women to have multiple partners and he argued that I was wrong. Actually I'm going to thread on this. Please comment if you come across it Zel.

Messages In This Thread