rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You didn't bang the girl. Do you know why?

You didn't bang the girl. Do you know why?

Quote: (02-09-2015 12:11 AM)Mr Finish Wrote:  

I recently went on a date that went great. I cold approached this girl at the mall and got her to agree to coffee. I escalate incredibly fast for being in a relatively crowded starbucks; ass grabbing, kissing, the whole nine. I pushed for an snl but to no avail; i figured the second date bang was in the bag. I text her 3 days later, and no response. Granted, this girl was in an ltr but i figured it was in the bag... i began pondering where I went wrong. Then, I literally bump into her while I'm coming out of a j. Crew. I tell her she should swing by my place later on in the week and, after major lmr, slam. I think game is part science and part timing. The sheer fact that timing was on my side got me that lay. Just my opinion.

This is a great point. Think about how interesting that is, if you didn't just run into her again on accident, you would never of heard from her again, ever.

This is why I think cold approach is the toughest avenue to get chicks. The variable of "random stranger" still exists even if she does like you. Like even if a chick thinks your mr alpha and would bang you easily if you met at work or any other avenue.....but cold approach it's just not the correct setting for her to feel it's anything socially acceptable

And there might be a "it's meant to be" factor in here mind by rationalizing that it is ok to fuck you now because of a 2nd chance encounter against all odds must mean something.

Messages In This Thread