rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do you do when you show to much interest in a girl?

What do you do when you show to much interest in a girl?

Quote: (09-20-2011 11:56 PM)Bookemdano01 Wrote:  

Nicely said.

I mean at this point that's really all there is to do. I've never had a chick respond that well before ever (especially not one with this chicks resume or value) So I would say I must have done something right? So even though I made some serious mistakes and took some big steps backwards, I think if I toe the line and do as I should for awhile I'll be all good. I'm still quite pissed at myself for listening to the fairy on my shoulder instead of Tommy Lee (who sits on my other shoulder). To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if she contacted me before I contact her. After all she did see my place which is enough to impress a 49yr old and I'm only 20.

I'm gonna be honest with you. About a year ago I hooked up with a dime. She wasn't a dime to me. She was about a 9 to me but all of my friends said she was a dime and a few alphas tried to talk to her when we were casually hanging out in clubs so I know she was a straight dime. I honestly didn't give a shit if the relationship lasted until the next day. I just wanted to fuck. I hated her personality but her body was slammin. I knew from the day I met her that it was not going to work out. I just wanted to fuck as many times as possible before it fell apart. Having that attitude got me a lot more pussy than I would have gotten if I would have gone after her hard. I let her do all of the initial texting and calling. I responded to them and know that I fucked up some too but I think overall, I got more ass by playing it this way than I would have if I would have if I chased her harder. You might want to go a different route if it's a keeper but I knew this bitch was a fuckin prude the day I met her and I KNEW it wasn't going to last. I just wanted to fuckin slam her guts as many times as possible before she realized it.

Messages In This Thread