rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Urgent: on my way to china and girl texts me that I have chlamydia

Urgent: on my way to china and girl texts me that I have chlamydia

Just go to the doc man. Find an international hospital in your next city. They'll have you tested and if necessary jabbed and a bag of antibiotics in your hand within a couple of hours.

I can't believe people are posting prescriptions based on a 'diagnosis' that comes from a post. Really? One single dose of a single oral antibiotic? This casual attitude towards antibiotics is part the reason why there is now fully antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea.

Also chlamydia has the ability to sit dormant and symptomless. You don't want to think you've self-cured it only to have a girl text you 'I think you gave me chlamydia' one day, or for her to not even know and silently get all her stuff scarred up. Get the full current prescribed treatment by a real doctor.

Edit: the doc will also tell you when it's safe to bang again. If you falsely diagnose/treat yourself you may get this wrong.

Messages In This Thread