rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question for experienced players regarding buyer's remorse

Question for experienced players regarding buyer's remorse

Not to make you panic, but you need to run Anti-False Rape Game. This is serious.

Take her out. Make sure you're in public where there are cameras, and people catch her smiling.

DO NOT fuck her.

Instead, show her a good-enough time that if she does cry rape for the prior sexual encounter, you'll have a defense.

She could be BPD:

http://shrink4men.wordpress.com/2011/08/...ody-cases/

Basically, your only concern should be avoiding a false rape accusation. Again, meet her in public. Show her fun, have her laughing. That way, if she cries rape for the prior incident, you'll have enough evidence to protect you.

You should "e-know" me well enough to know I'm not a little bitch who freaks out over stupid shit. Right now our only goal is keeping you from getting arrested.

I'd also ask Roosh to delete this thread. No sense in having the discussion public, as if she outs you somehow (there is no such thing as anonymity of the Internet), she might find this thread.

Messages In This Thread