rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many of you double book dates?

How many of you double book dates?

I know from reading the forum one of the cornerstones of game and date advice is to double book whenever possible since flake rates are so high. However I've had a number of times where I think this worked against me.

My normal game plan is to have first dates on weeknights and keep my weekend evenings open for women I'm already banging or what I perceive as strong second dates. This is where I seem to get into trouble. Here's a typical scenario:

I have a really good first date but due to hard scheduling conflicts or logistics I'm unable to try for the bang. We text, stay in contact and make plans for the upcoming Saturday night where all indications are I'll close the deal.

In the meantime I'll start talking to another woman and setup either a coffee or afternoon drink date for that same Saturday. I'll go on the date, we really hit it off and venue change from coffee to getting a late afternoon drink. Again, I'm unable to go for the bang since I need to meek woman number 1 in an hour or two.

I know some of you would say to flake on number 1 and go with the momentum of 2 but I'm really trying to play the percentages and go with the one that gives me the best chance of banging. Of course, either one could be a dead end but I'm thinking the only way to prevent this is to not double book and then if date 1 fails I try to set something up last minute with another woman in my rotation. Thoughts, experiences?

Messages In This Thread