rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Public University Spends $16k on Campaign to tell Students What to Say

Public University Spends k on Campaign to tell Students What to Say

Quote: (02-09-2015 08:20 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Words declared unacceptable through the campaign include “crazy,” “insane,” “retarded,” “gay,” “tranny,” “gypped,” “illegal alien,” “fag,” “ghetto” and “raghead.” Phrases such as “I want to die” and “that test raped me” are also verboten.

This shit is so crazy, I mean it's just fucking insanely retarded. These gays and trannys agitated to get this nonsense passed, and in the process have gypped us of our right to freely express ourselves. Meanwhile, illegal aliens are given college scholarships to absorb all this fag indoctrination even though no one from the ghetto buys into this shit at all, and ragheads continue to push Islam on gullible SJWs. They had to ban the phrase "that test raped me" because it was becoming obvious that tests were responsible for infinitely more cases of campus rape than fraternity brothers, and that was hurting their agenda. The situation is so absurd and the decline so depressing that one cannot but help to think: I want to die.

[Image: 12710061ec1b8ec6b7fa09807a2b4f6c7c208950...c754fc.jpg]

Take care of those titties for me.

Messages In This Thread