rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wilkes McDermid, food blogger suicide

Wilkes McDermid, food blogger suicide

I think the problem with a guy like this has nothing to do with Game. First off, I believe Game will only make a difference for 5-10% of men out there- men who are highly motivated, into self-improvement, and without severe mental problems or defects. And as it has been pointed out by men in this thread, a lot of guys with these qualities still refuse to take the red-pill for whatever reason (it doesn't go with how their brain is hard-wired).

This dude had issues that were much more profound than a lack of success with (white) women: no one with a cushy job as a food blogger in one the best cities in the world should be whining about how unhappy they are unless there is something seriously fucked up in their head. He had typical first-world problems, and I'm guessing it really doesn't matter how good his life was, he would've figured out how to be unhappy no matter what.

This story and the way people have responded reminds me of the Elliot Rodger debacle. People claimed that only if he had taken the "red-pill" he would have been oriented towards a path of success. Which doesn't take into account how "off" he truly was compared to the norm. And it's hard to tell exactly what triggered his violence, despite people linking it to his rejection by women. This is all unfortunate but true.

Messages In This Thread