rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wilkes McDermid, food blogger suicide

Wilkes McDermid, food blogger suicide

Quote: (02-10-2015 05:45 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Guys like us are the inheritors of the practical, non-commercial, regular-guy game mantle--the best, and maybe only, alternative to salesy Youtubers with actresses in their "real daygame" videos and expensive coaching packages. Yet we've lost sight of the important things.

Instead of spending so much energy talking about the apocalyptic "fall of civilization," the life-and-death struggle with "Social Justice Warriors," how "Muslim infiltration" is destroying "Western Civilization," and that restaurants being allowed to deny black people service is the "free market working as it should," we should focus on reaching guys like this, rather than trying to make some wholesale ideological change from our laptops. It may feel good to read and say something so unpopular and so verboten, but that short-term contrarian pleasure is siphoning energy--and sympathetic hearts and minds--from our little corner of the world. The wrong voices are getting louder, while the more articulate and pragmatic ones are getting fainter. We're not doing ourselves any favors by embracing an increasingly fringe status and heavy, even angry, tone.

The way to "win" is to bring in and help the men that this Brave New World is leaving behind--not just trying to say increasingly crazy shit so that we can remain opposite of what the "Cultural Marxists," "The Left," or the "SJWs" are saying.

Wouldn't this mean trying to convince men to swallow the red pill? From what I've seen in plenty discussions, one should refrain from handing the pill to men who refuse to help themselves. After all, not allowing a man to turn to it of his own accord increases the likelihood of regurgitation.

My revelation was a result of unrequited love by various women whom I'd only shown nothing but affection to; namely, a girl who sported a short hairdo and transformed into a raging bull-dyke. So it was when I came across your controversial article: Girls With Short Hard Are Damaged that I was mind-fucked by the accurate analysis of the short-haired female. Following my fourth straight reading of the article and my completion of the comment section, I delved into the archives of RoK and began my ascendance into enlightenment.

The issue with a man who is handed this information is that his experiences might hinder his acceptance of these harsh truths. If the inexperienced man lacks contact with the variety of women spoken of, he might interpret the articles as mere hatred rather than unadulterated truth. An article detailing the hazards of dating a fat girl might resonate with him, however, another speaking on the dangers of single mother might turn him away from the website due to his own experiences and beliefs.

Personally, I've attempted giving these types of men a dose of reality, but the forces of mass media, female deception and systematic indoctrination prevent me from reaching them. How exactly do we help these men effectively, breaking through the lies they've been fed for majority of their lives?

Messages In This Thread