rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shenzhen Data Sheet

Shenzhen Data Sheet

Laner,
If you want to hit me on Skype and talk about it, I'll provide whatever insight I can given my limited experience. Feel free to PM me. Hard to know without more detail.

Quote: (02-10-2015 12:32 PM)Laner Wrote:  

Thanks.

I am white guy with no Mandarin.

I have family from Taiwan and also have family living long term in China, so I am using these connections. Is it different using family connections?

I just followed the lead of the Chinese guy who I would place at the same level as myself. Even though I have a product they want, so perhaps this was not the right play. Should I have assumed a higher role?

Quote: (02-10-2015 01:01 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Call me crazy, but some of those drunken hijinks seem kind of fun. Maybe not banging girls in front of other guys.

[Image: banana.gif] Well, there's a reason some of these guys do it 3-4 nights per week. And though its different now, back 18 months ago the quality in a place like Crown Prince Hotel in Dongguan was very high for hostesses - average girl 7-8, and plenty better than that. So it becomes hard to resist, and of course, these are not hardened Soi Cowboy bar girls, these girls for the most part are polite and sweet and curious and afraid of foreigners all at the same time. Just drinking there in a room with a bunch of guys and having these girls pour drinks for you and sing songs, sure, its a lot more fun than a bar in most american cities any night of the year.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Messages In This Thread