rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

(Article) China not so safe... for women, that is.

(Article) China not so safe... for women, that is.

Another sheltered foreigner complaining that people of a different culture aren't conforming to her culture [Image: dodgy.gif]

- Getting a Wechat? Normal behavior (I have something like 300 people).
- Continual messages? I have a handful of girls that message me at least 5 times a day, again fairly normal (the best thing about IM services? If you don't want to talk to someone DON'T REPLY TO THEM!)
- Asking to go to coffee or a movie? Fairly standard 'friendly' get together in China.
- Asking where you live, work and play? Boy, if I could count how many times I've been asked these things...

Sounds to me like 'The Shenzhen Creeper' just wants to practice his English, the humanity!

Just be thankful you're getting any attention swimming in a sea of young, slim, beautiful Chinese girls. This is why if I ever ran an English school in China the only Western women I'd hire would be over 45 years old; the young ones know just how good they have it back home and are always 'vanishing' and re-appearing a few months later back home.

Messages In This Thread