rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Kanye West thread

The Kanye West thread

Quote: (02-10-2015 12:53 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

1. Who the fuck is Beck today? Who cares if he was good ten years ago.. Give him credit for then.
I'm not a Beyonce fan.. But don't try to downplay that she isn't an artist.
I'm not saying that damn near every artist doesn't have a team of writers... But she still puts in more than enough work.
Pop culturally and music culturally, she has made much more of an impact.

2. Kanye is a loser.... Kanye is doing better than you

3. Kanye has no talent.. Kanye has 21 Grammy's

4. Kanye is a coward... Kanye is the most outspoken artist out right now.

Kanye is an attention whore... His brand makes money off his words..

*... On another note. You see how Kim was looking at him while he was talking ..
Bet when she walked off , there was a puddle underneath her..

I'm probably as big of a Kanye fan as anyone on this board. The Yeezus tour was an awesome spectacle. I fondly remember walking around my campus as fall semester kicked off with "Black Skinhead" blaring in my headphones.

But the guy is a fucking retard. Marrying Kim Kardashian is cringeworthy, I don't care how you look at it. Half the time he opens his mouth he spew pretentious bullshit or says something idiotic. And there's no way around that. Furthermore, anyone, who makes a huge deal over Grammy wins is stupid. I don't even believe Beck truly deserved it this year, but shaming him, a world-class musician and songwriter who has been churning out classics for decades, is absolutely pathetic. Especially for a world-worshipped star like Beyonce.

Messages In This Thread