rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shenzhen Data Sheet

Shenzhen Data Sheet

I've of course been invited to KTV and to spas. If you're "doing business" in China and you've not been invited, regularly, you might be going about things in the wrong way, or given a really bad impression to your associates such that they don't respect you enough to even ask you along. It's harder to say no sometimes than the article makes clear to the drinking element of things.
I"ve never been in such hardcore situations like these gang bangs/watch me circle jerks. I've been in a group room in a spa, sitting around with a bunch of naked dudes, which is not oriented sexually at all and if the writer thought it was, he was either projecting, or he was in a strange set of circumstances.

I mostly associated with Taiwanese businessmen and those whose styles had been influenced by southern Chinese mores. I think if I had spent more time in Henan or Hebei provinces, maybe I would have run across these types of situations (guys tag-teaming). Those people tend to me more brash but when I've been in Shijiazhuang and places in those areas, I was with other foreigners in a group and thankfully, never saw that side of things.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Messages In This Thread