rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Living in Central Europe-what used car is best to own?

Living in Central Europe-what used car is best to own?

Quote: (02-08-2015 05:07 PM)aguasin Wrote:  

I think you'll notice you could buy a reasonably late model (think 2006~2009) Mercedes E-class for that money. That's what I've been thinking of doing anyway.
Germany seems to be the cheapest market to buy them in, then drive it over the border. (Seems everyone in EE does this including dealers)

http://eng.auto24.ee/used/1914462
Diesel is the way to go in Europe.

BEAUTIFUL, first rate! - but the registration costs and taxes may be considerable because it is a newer car. And unfortunately for me, the E-class has only recently (5 years ago) made coupe models.

Otherwise, this is highly attractive option. But personally I won't be caught dead driving a 4-door sedan. Thus, the Mercedes line is not just expensive.... I believe it is significantly pricier than the alternatives.

Other people have not weighed in on the issue of 'bling' factor or social cachet. Any others want to share opinions?

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Messages In This Thread