rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Polish girls (and maybe rest of EE) fake gold-digging charm?

Polish girls (and maybe rest of EE) fake gold-digging charm?

Quote: (02-08-2015 02:13 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (02-08-2015 09:11 AM)bixperience Wrote:  

Im going to Poland (Wroclaw) on the next month. I was searching jobs there and i finally found one.

Now, on this days im using tinder to find matches. Theres this girl who opened me and was interested, got her fb and all stuff, she was really sweet and interesting to talk, she seemed interested in my hobbies and passions and she is studying an interesting science degree, we have been talking a few times already.

I though that maybe i could be myself with this girl as i though polish girls would appreciate it,so yesterday i told her about this job and she knew that the job isn't well-paid. In fact, there are students who take this job part time, but this is what i got and it gives me enough money for rent and necessary stuff.

To my surprise, she hasn't answered back, and this makes me think that she may be a gold-digger. Should i consider this and stop being myself and play the game/pretend with the polish girls?pump and dump? Should i skip LTRs because of this?

Btw, she opened me with : "what are you doing in wroclaw?".

Read up on Rationalmale http://therationalmale.com/ - also your Game seems to be lacking.

ALL women are gold-diggers to some degree or another. If she does a science degree, then you can bet your left nut-sack that she is likely not doing it out of radiant interest in science. Most of those girls do it to have a career.

Some EE girls look for Mr. Right at the age of 22-24 and there is nothing wrong with that.

Also girls will either classify you as the BetaBucks provider or AlphaFucks exciting guy for one night.

Tinder is more r-selected AF, but your Game squarely seems to have positioned you into boyfriend BB-category. But since your job displayed to her, that you have too low career-focus for her BB-long-term-boyfriend status, then it was over. She is not a gold-digger because of it. If you studied aeronautic engineering and did Erasmus in Wroclaw for 6 months you would be in the race.

So essentially her reaction does not automatically mean that she is looking for a sugar-daddy. Since you are 24 the likelihood of her wanting a sugar-daddy is low.

Also stop making claims of girls being such and such somewhere - given the exact same circumstances girls will likely become everywhere the same way. In some countries the formative circumstances are better and thus higher is the quality of the girls - Poland certainly beats Spain or all Western countries in that respect.

I know about rationalmale , illimitablemen, and all the TRP stuff. i been lurking those places for months.

Also i can say that my game is not the best, but is much better than before and i done good stuff in the past. I though that polish girls needed almost no game and that i could be myself.

I can prove that i started playing the game well, here is part of our conversation :

HER: hey what are you doing in wroclaw

ME: hey , i will be working, how about you?

HER: just living here

HER: studying

ME: thats nice, i herd wroclaw is a student town

ME: are you studying hard or party hard? ;-)

HER: now study hard because of finals but only for a week haha

HER: then party hard for 4 months again

HER: crazy b here

ME: hahaha what the fk

HER: haha xd

ME: and let me guess. you saw a spanish dj and you went all crazy
(IM A DJ ASWELL)

HER: lol

HER: nope

HER: dj xd dont be so serious

HER: are u even good in this?

ME: please,im the best.

HER: haha rly

ME: i dont know why you are even asking me that, look at how swag i am.

HER: swag

HER: i dont see that

HER: xD

ME: i cant hear you by the sound of how swag i am. beat that

HER: hahahaa

HER: ok

HER: maybe

HER: you r good

ME: thanks, your kind of cute so you can have some swag.

HER: oh dear god thank you

ME : your welcome ;-)

But after this i read on polish girls and read bang poland again and it gave me the feeling that maybe i could be myself with this girl and not play games. So basically i put my guard down with this girl, and then it went downhill. so AWALT basically, even in polski girls.

Messages In This Thread