rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colombian Girls vs. Brazilian Girls

Quote: (10-14-2010 05:33 AM)young_money Wrote:  

As someone that has only traveled to Colombia, I am very interested in hearing what guys have to say about the real topic here.

I can only give my .02 on Colombia and the girls from spending a week in Medellin.

-Colombian girls are very easy to open and are friendly for the most part.
-Getting numbers is not hard.
-They are very socially concerned with what their friends think.
-Its harder to get a make-out in public, unless you isolate.
-Getting laid is not easy. It takes multiple dates and some indication of long-term interest.
-Being a gringo is a plus IF you can speak Spanish and dance salsa.
-Your chances of getting laid without Spanish or salsa is low.
-They can be flaky and appear to not want sex at first.
-IMO they are mostly 7's, a few 8's, and hardly any 9's. (outside of FASE II, which is full of 9's just like Spearmint Rhino)

How do B-girls compare?

More friendly or less to open?
More/less concerned with social status?
Easier/harder to escalate to sex?
Is knowing Portuguese a must or can you get by with English?
More/less sexually open/liberated?
More/less dependable/flaky?
More/less attractive? In what way, face, body, attitude?
More/less mind games?
Personality? Loyalty? Etc?

I can relate to you when you say the girls from Medellin are Flakey and act uninterested in Sex. That they can be difficult to bed and usually takes multiple dates however there was a time when it wasnt like this for me and not long ago.

I arrived at the end of 2012 and was staying in a small hotel and banged around 20 in a two month period two and turned away at least 10 more that i wasnt interested in. I met them online, buses and the street. Of this 20 I think around 15 were same night lays after only 1 or two hours together.

Now I live in Medellin 6 months a year and am not nearly as successful even though I have a really nice penthouse and understand the city so much better.

What changed? Me. I stopped taking them to a small bar where I could isolate. I stopped demanding they find there own ride to meet me. I stopped immediately escalating. I stopped kissing them within the first ten minutes. I had a whole routine that worked so well and basically stopped everything I was doing. Whats the result? I now take at least 3 dates to bang, one girl 15 dates! I bang maybe one new girl a week on average. Why the change? I think I was hoping to find a nicer girl, I think as well I thought my technique of fast escalation was not a great idea if I was going to live here 6 months a year. i thought I would piss too many girls off perhaps.

However IMO Medellin when Im on my game has been the easiest place for ONS and dating younger sexy Women in all my travels. But it all depends on my attitude and where Im at in my life

Messages In This Thread