rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Perverse pleasures

Perverse pleasures

Quote: (02-03-2015 04:20 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

BDSM seems to have a bad rap here. Stack-on was not at all out of line in my opinion. There are tons of girls in the BSDM scene who are seeking the treatments stack-on was referring to.

He did give advice on how to correctly start into BDSM as RockHard mentioned above me. An in more then one of his post he said "with consent.' As someone who partakes in the BDSM lifestyle myself, I even though some of his perversions were a little hardcore. But to just ban him seems a bit extreme, I wonder if he got any kind of warning.

A huge perk about BDSM that is hand in hand with something most guys on the forum are interested in. Is the ability to be in your 50s+ and have access to hot 18+ year old girls who are more then willing to happily let you do foul things to them that other men that age would have to pay for.

It's not my intention to try and stick my nose in the job of the moderators, but I suppose that once a member is banned, that member is always banned?

Messages In This Thread