rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive

Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive

Quote: (02-03-2015 04:38 PM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

Sorry, this is complete nonsense. It reminds me of the President saying they were a bunch of amateurs. Weeks later they controlled large swathes of Syria and Iraq and were whipping the Kurds (who are tough as nails). Every time someone advocates ignoring a terrorist group after they attack and make gains I have to wonder what in the hell they're thinking.

This 'you're playing right into their hands if you respond' stuff and every variation thereof is extremely naive.

You don't defeat an enemy by ignoring them.

They are not our enemy. They are not our problem. The USA has an overwhelming military capacity to protect its own territory against any enemy. Using military force and endless amounts of lives and money in a Middle East quagmire does nothing to make us safer. We've tried it again and again.
Also, they are not a terrorist group. They are an organized guerrilla group with religious overtones that uses terror as one of many military tactics.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

Messages In This Thread