rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options

I'm listening to the first podcast right now. You guys are doing a service to black guys in the states.

The obvious answer is to travel. Anyone who has actually read the numerous posts in any of the black guys threads can discern this. I'm looking to go to EE myself, but those places are little expensive for a college student. I've already used up my school sponsored trips to go to other places. I speak Spanish, too, but my experiences in both Ecuador and Argentina were not particularly great in terms of notches due to poor logistics (I lived with host families). Going back to South America is probably my best bet, just gotta get over the mental hurdle of two not-so-fun experiences.

There seems to be a some distaste for America, but I say approach more and you'll find a woman. Black guys need to learn how to deal with rejection and not be little pussies.

I go to an Ivy League school, and my experiences have mirrored a lot of what Excelsior has said in the past. After going through numerous unsatisfactory hookups with unattractive girls, I'm currently seeing an attractive woman. Swallows my kids and cooks for me regularly. Calls me her king. Hell, she even flew out to see during one of my study abroad semesters. She's a keeper for the moment. Yes, she's white.

I would not have ever met this girl had I not decided to have some balls and go in for the kill in the first place. The confidence it takes to do that was developed by repeatedly getting rejected by other women, only to succeed every now and then. But hey...failure is better than inaction. If approaching and learning from your shortcomings works at an Ivy League school, then it will work anywhere else in the world! Imagine going Iceland and just killing it over there. Or even Mexico. Man, I can't wait to get some cash.

Currently working on building up my bank roll doe. I definitely see myself living frugally in some rural town then blowing all my cash on great house music clubs in the UK and Germany. Fuck American clubs and their Iggy Azalea and 2Chainz obsession...

Messages In This Thread