rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Perverse pleasures

Perverse pleasures

Quote: (02-02-2015 08:51 PM)Gunner Wrote:  

Quote: (02-02-2015 06:47 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

I can co-sign on interrogation techniques. I am a huge fan of that. I build complete psychological profiles just like the CIA does, on every broad I dated or even just talked to, complete with MBTI type and other temperament analysis as well.

Women can and will very often give up alot of information. Alot of times the denials or refusals are done in a way to gives up lots of information.

It's also a very easy way to scare off a naturally flaky woman as well. Too many to count in that regard for myself... I have gotten very good at it over the years, but even the most skittish ones with high IQs know you are datamining them and flake on you, especially if you haven't given them alot or kissed their asses. It's always a time trade off. You can data mine anyone, but how much time do you have to invest in doing it covertly enough in correlation with her intrinsic value as a woman you have romance interests in?

All this other freaky shit, I cannot cosign on. I cannot believe I agreed completely with something Lizard has said.

Could you post a data-sheet with this info? I'm really interested and I'm sure a lot of members are too.

TK to short circuit all that expertise would you say that:

1) Compliance
2) Responsiveness to communication

Could be the two highest practical things in knowing if a woman is a bad apple or not?

Those seem to be the two I notice in girls I treat much better and start to care about. I never even think about a mini-LTR with a chick unless she meets those with flying colors.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread