rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Worshipping Athletes: From Full-Body Tats To Haircuts

Worshipping Athletes: From Full-Body Tats To Haircuts

Quote: (01-31-2015 10:34 PM)DrewP Wrote:  

Even worse than this are the fat dudes who sit on their lazy ass in front of the TV mercilessly criticizing elite athletes who, win or lose, get 100x the quality pussy these losers could ever dream of. They see nothing ironic about sitting there like a lump on a comfy couch with gut flab hanging over their belt and Dorito dust in their greasy beards screaming things like "OH COME ON, GET UP YOU FUCKING PUSSY!"

In a way it's similar to our frustration with western girls: Many of them are walking embodiments of mediocrity, yet refuse to associate with anything other than pure excellence.

That describes most of the guys who get paid to cover the sports. When I see guys like ESPN's Marc Stein tweeting about D-League transactions, I feel sorry for them. It's like wow, this guy's purpose on Earth is to let me know that some guy who's never going to be shit in the league is going to get a 10-day contract.

Messages In This Thread