rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Girls Of Spain

The Girls Of Spain

ohh it's nice to read these reports [Image: smile.gif]

I think that some foreigners get "stuck" in Spain,just because they don't know the dynamics of how thigs work here,that's not the angloshpere hehe.

Nowadays spanish chicks are kind of excited to practice and improve their english,to it's a positive point to be a foreigner who speaks english.

If you want to bang spanish chicks I would advice you to do what most foreigners do,so avoid erasmus and foreigner environments.

Just flow and mix in the clubs,pubs and streets with the locals,and If you want to taste local deep talent try to go to smaller cities like for example Albacete,Cáceres,Badajoz,Ciudad Real,Cordoba,Almeria,Malaga,Murcia,Sevilla,Huelva,Alicante...

Maybe you won't get laid with foreigners as much as in Barcelona Madrid or Valencia,but your hard work decoding the spanish girls will pay off [Image: wink.gif]

As it was mention in other posts,social circle is important but is not so relevant by my opinion,at the end is just a numbers game,be persistent and don't give up.

Here you can see some photos of babes:

https://www.facebook.com/AkuaTerrazadeve...tos_stream

Although generally spanish girls are with brown hair and eyes,you can find lot of variey,and mix of latin,arabs and lot of more nationalities

PD: I'm from a small city of 80.000 inhabitants with a good student life,if you're interested in coming to Spain and visit send me a MP,it has good connections with Madrid and Alicante by plain with all over Europe.

The good point about mi city is that if you have good logistics,with nightlife it will be quite easy and the exotic factor will be extremely useful.You will really feel and see what is the deep and real Spain.

I opened a post to organise a meet up:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-44702-...#pid945672

Messages In This Thread