rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What would you do if you were 18 years old now

What would you do if you were 18 years old now

I am in a similar situation to OP. 18 and I really don't see myself in a 9 to 5. Being ''average" scares me, and all advice I get from family is "go to college, get good job, get married, retire". Family is willing to support me for undergrad on the condition I have a good GPA, meaning tuition and room and board. But if I decide to not go to/delay college, I'd be out of the house immediately with no support in any way.

I want to travel, learn a third language, fuck, explore online business opportunities, etc. My family wouldn't support this and I'm starting to think I'm crazy for even considering passing on such a 'surefire' college plan that is laid out right in front of me. But I have such a strong desire to get out of my current situation and explore the world (and its women) and I know this feeling of wanderlust will continue till I die, basically . Any input from you guys would be awesome. I've got some shit to figure out and RVF can give the best advice on the internet.

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS

Messages In This Thread