rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Let's talk about how pussy feels

Let's talk about how pussy feels

Quote: (01-30-2015 05:49 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Have any of you really encountered a condom or forgotten tampon? Holy fuck.
I have lost condoms in girls and the girl never noticed until I pointed it out.

I have have been with girls who forgot to take out their tampon. I pointed it out when I tried to put it in.

Quote: (01-30-2015 06:12 PM)Shortest Straw Wrote:  

Yah, I don't know what the hell that "graininess" comment was all about. I'm having a hard time imagining what it could be. Dried mucus that's been shoved back inside, like when you accidentally inhale a booger?

Ok, I did some research and the quality that I was referring to as graininess is really called rugae. They are ridges and bumps. Next time I will do my research before posting hahaha!

I suppose it is confusing to refer to ridges as graininess, but the ridges look similar to the grain of a piece of wood.

Anyway, here is the quote from askalice
Quote:Quote:

Yes, the inside of the vagina does have a corrugated surface, ...These folds, ridges, and bumps, known as vaginal rugae, are more prominent during a woman's reproductive years, which allows the vaginal canal to expand, making the vaginal lining less likely to tear during childbirth as well as sex. These rugae are similar to the ridges you feel when your tongue touches the roof of your mouth. Generally, the only time the vaginal canal is relatively smooth in texture is before puberty and after menopause.

Quote: (01-30-2015 06:12 PM)Shortest Straw Wrote:  

I forgot to comment on the perfect vagina. You may sometimes encounter a woman who has had a complete hysterectomy. In this operation the uterus, and cervix, is removed, and the end of the vagina is sewn shut. The cervix is the source of all sorts of icky stuff, so its removal leaves you with an aesthetically perfect vagina that exists only for your pleasure. Bliss is yours.

My sincere apologies to Bigbait. Not only was he teased for his legitimate interest in vaginas, his thread has been utterly and completely hijacked.

Holy shit, no apologies necessary. It never occurred to me try to fuck a girl who has had a hysterectomy! This is exactly the type of new information I was hoping to get out of this thread!

I've also encountered a very small number of girls where the vagina gets much much tighter all the way at the back, almost like I'm sliding my dick in between the cervix and the vagina walls. I have no idea what to call that.

Messages In This Thread