rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Supplementing Your Income with Side Hustles - $15,000 US a year

Supplementing Your Income with Side Hustles - ,000 US a year

Quote: (01-29-2015 04:27 PM)Cincinnatus Wrote:  

Quote: (01-29-2015 03:07 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (01-12-2015 11:31 PM)Cincinnatus Wrote:  

Seeing as how el mech isn't a regular in this thread, does anyone know about filing title liens to make money? What kind of experience or specialized knowledge one might lead? How much one might reasonably expect to make, the time involved? How one might go about getting clients?

You can learn how to do it from a tow yard or junkyard.Or find someone and pay them.

The sky is the limit on what you can make because many times people or banks don't show up for the car/boat/RV etc and you can buy them to resale..

As far as clients you can make a website or go knock on doors at storage places, shops, dealerships, marinas and put ads on CL or even rent a yard and store stuff then do your own.

Thanks for the reply. I've been compiling a list of every storage lot, mechanics shop, and car dealership in my county. I'm probably going to incorporate under a somewhat generic name, build a website, then start cold calling, sending mailers, or knocking on doors - perhaps all three.

The actual process of filing the lien looks relatively simple - prepare an affidavit, have the mechanic/storage operator/dealership sign and date the affidavit, then file at the county courthouse. Then either pay a process server to deliver the paper, deliver it oneself, or send the paperwork via certified mail.

Tonight I'm going to search for any local lien filing services, then call them tomorrow afternoon asking for a quote about how much they charge to file a lien. Should give me an idea of how much can be charged in this area.
I think once you get licensed you may have access to the DMV computer the guy here does.

Messages In This Thread