rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder App

Tinder App

Little wrinkle here you guys may want to add. So much is made about finding a good opener, something unique/funny/etc, and that's hard to do when the girl has nothing written in her profile, or uses all emoji, or has no shared interests, or whatever.

Well, stop making it about her profile and make it about yours.

Add something very random/silly to your profile about something you own. The weirder/more random the better. Make this totally unique to you.

For example - "I have a pet giraffe"

When you match with a girl, your opener is "be honest, you matched with me because you want to see the giraffe."

She either replies "lol what? I didn't even see that." To which you tease her for not reading your profile or play cocky/funny and say "So you swiped right for my good looks alone? Sweet."

Or she plays along and says "I do want to see your giraffe" to which you tease her again and say "I knew it. I came here hoping to avoid giraffe-diggers."

It can really be anything. "I knew it. Girls are only interested in me for my extensive chia pet collection."

The funnier and more random, the better.

Simple ice breaker to get the ball rolling.

Messages In This Thread