rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Filed for divorce, starting over at age 35

Filed for divorce, starting over at age 35

Quote: (01-27-2015 03:18 PM)The Father Wrote:  

Your story sounds eerily familiar to mine. Don't feel bad about making a mistake, and ignore what other posters have said that you don't really know game: Your entire biology is constructed to be susceptible to falling for a woman, it is entirely chemical. It's natures way of tricking you into perpetuating the species. Even knowing all the risks, when you meet one who acts different, you WANT to believe it is real. Remember, this is what women excel at! You think the bible story about Adam and Eve is a real story about the origins of earth?? You think the fact that the woman deceives the man tricks/persuades him into doing something he knows he shouldn't do and which causes him untold pain is a coincidence? It is the wisdom of the ancients! Mankind knew 2,000 years ago the nature of women, and male-female relationships! The nature of women is to fool men into thinking good things about them, to impregnate them and to provide resources for their offspring, all the while the female is thinking about (and sometimes fucking!) other males. Remember, most things in life have symmetry: The most pleasure you can get from life often comes from a female. And accordingly, the worst damage to your life likewise often comes from the same place!

Nonetheless, you got out of this relatively unscathed. And considering the anti-male family court laws our society has, that is remarkable! CONGRATULATIONS!

It's easy to be down on your wife but remember - you picked her. You now have a PhD in how NOT to pick a wife. You'll use better judgment next time. So will I. Like you, I would like a REAL wife, and kids. Will I ever have it in this messed up society? Doubtful. But like alchemists of old, the prize is alluring enough that I am not embarrassed to say i'll keep trying. The difference is, I have become strong enough and happy enough on my own to be COMPLETELY content if I never find that unicorn. That is what you must do: realize that a good woman is not a paradise; it's just trading one set of problems (loneliness, a craving for a mate) for another (the myriad, mindless, bullshit issues that come with even the hottest, best woman on earth!).

Your life starts anew now. But your days aren't endless. MAKE EVERY NEW DAY COUNT!

I know I am much younger and less wise in life than you. I believe this is too coddling.

He deserves some shame for this happening. He ran into a burning building and got out alive. Great he is alive, was still a fool and needs that burned into his mind so nothing close to it happens again.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread