rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Particularities of gaming in France

Particularities of gaming in France

Quote: (01-27-2015 02:40 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

"Tu sors d'ou" is a great neg in general.

I steal this one from my wingman. When people asks how did you 2 meet, answer "Je l'ai trouvé dans la poubelle" Lol I guarantee a funny expression from the girl.

What I have trouble with the most is getting the girl out without looking needy. How do you say "Wanna hangout?" in French? Like hangout but you don't tell her exactly what to do yet.

For first date, if the girl doesn't drink, where can you take her? I've tried creperie and its kinda hit and miss.

@Jura: Girls complaining is so french lol. Maybe they think it makes them look feminine? Most of the time we talk about fun stuff or I tell her stories. But Jesus my ex (Korean, but she stayed in Paris so long she's even more Parisian than a pureblood) just LOVEEEEEE to complain. But most of the time this is just to get a reaction from you. Just hug them and kiss them, that will make them shut up. If you haven't bang the girl yet I find this an opportunity to hold her hand and escalate kino. Remember, when girl is complaining she is emotional. When she is emotional she is weak.

If the girl does not drink, I still take her to a bar, most of them have non-alcoholic cocktail nowadays.

Messages In This Thread