rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are Women More Honest When They Are Being Banged?

Are Women More Honest When They Are Being Banged?

I was just wondering this…sometimes when I do a woman doggy style I start asking her sexual fantasy related questions (in order to turn her on), and normally she’ll confess to all kinds of shit that she probably wouldn’t confess to if she was sitting in a Starbucks with me.

I think the woman is so “in the moment”, when she’s being banged that she lets her guard down and confesses. To me it’s a bit like Wonder Woman's Lasso of Truth, except I’m not using a lasso here…

[Image: 2088515-wonder_woman_.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

Anyone caught in the lasso found it impossible to lie. And because Wonder Woman used it to extract confessions and compel obedience, the golden lasso was of course nothing less than a lie detector [...] Like the lie detector upon which it was modelled, Wonder Woman's Golden Lasso produced truth - and by implication justice and freedom too - through coercion.

What do you guys think?

Messages In This Thread