rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Eat, Pray ... Hike?

Eat, Pray ... Hike?

First of all - 7 years can make a huge differences - Reece Witherspoon is only 7 years younger than the author, but easily 50 pounds lighter:

[Image: 395125-f9a29688-a2c0-11e4-8873-f66c4a6259b9.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

That experience was joyful, fun, sweet, romantic, but it also taught me that I didn’t need to do it anymore. That experience was healing, unlike some of the other things I’d done in my sex life.

That's right - LET ME HEAL YOU WITH MY DICK BABY!

The only thing good for her was her adventure. She did something that literally 99,99999% of women would not dare to do and it is such a special thing that they had to make a movie about it. Men do that kind of thing all the time and no one cares.

Also she seems to have become addicted together with her former husband - she was married back then, filed for divorce and then set out on the trail - she got divorce tattoos with her former ex-husband:

[Image: BZJnPXKCEAAV1k-.jpg]

She was no hottie even back then:
[Image: strayed1jpg-06ea303246651338.jpg]

But her current husband obviously has the looks, the career, the money and a greater part of the brains of the marriage:
[Image: article-2466420-18D5328400000578-652_634x651.jpg]

Ah - well it's not so bad since she did not torpedo her second marriage so far, but the story is strange and not really note-worthy from the Red Pill perspective.

Messages In This Thread