rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whores who throw the first punch.

Whores who throw the first punch.

I was thinking of a strategy we need to come up with to be legally in the clear, yet manners these whores if they try to pull that shit.

Perhaps, she strikes you first...I don't mean a tap, more like a serious fucking slap or a hook or something. Anything that would leave a mark would be great. They love to wear jewelry and those rings will always leave some sort of evidence . Then I would call 911 first, make a big stink about it , give em details, and beg for help as if I was being dragged off to the gas chamber. Then as soon as I got off the phone, just unleash a barrage of body shots on the bitch until she shits on herself. I would also want to throw in a speech while I'm raining blows down on her kidneys. From experience I can tell you body shots really don't leave marks but you shall surely piss and shit, and feel it for many days to come. We need a strategy guys! Help me out here..

Pusscrook

Messages In This Thread