rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Survey: Does anyone actually call girls anymore?

Survey: Does anyone actually call girls anymore?

In 2011 I called all the time and it worked very well.

That was the year in my experience where the vast majority of Americans got smartphones. Calls were ignored and I would get texts back. Then text back times went from 30min-1hr then stretched up to 3 or 4 days like it was no big deal.

I don't call now more out of laziness because if I have many plates it is easier to text than sum up the energy to have 5 charming conversations to set up a date or 5 voicemails more likely where I get a text back.

Also in calls my voicemail would just say "hi, how's it going, I'll call you back later" then if they didn't follow up (very interested ones would) I'd hit them with a text a few days later.

In other words calling still works just you get less juice for the squeeze. I'd still say if you have the energy and drive calling is always better. The payoff is much less than it used to be as most young girls don't respect the effort.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread