rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Exes and Social Media

Exes and Social Media

Quote: (01-23-2015 02:12 PM)Philly215 Wrote:  

Not that I care now, but that was my first inclination. I spoke with her former best friend. They no longer speak, but did when we broke up. She has no reason to defend or lie for the girl, and she said there wasn't another guy. In fact, she's pretty hypercritical of the girl. This is what is annoying me about this. I had moved on now this has churned up stuff I hadn't thought about in a while. I actually wish it was another dude, at least I'd know. I also think if it was because of another dude, she would have been way more public with it and just cut me off on social media as fast as she did a 180 in real life. I think she may just be a master manipulator and this is a part of the game. Apparently she broke up with her ex before me for absolutely no reason too.

Dude, you're digging WAY to deep into this, you have a new girl, focus on her.

Who the hell cares what your ex or her bff is doing, fuck them both.

Who cares she broke up with her new man.

You should have deleted her off all social media apps in the first place so shit like this doesn't happen later on and you get PTSD.

Move along, these aren't the girls you're looking for.

Messages In This Thread