rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Exes and Social Media

Exes and Social Media

Quote: (01-23-2015 08:03 AM)MtnMan Wrote:  

You will never know, and should you should not care. I know its hard, but once its done you need to stop analyzing her every move. Just accept that there are things about women and their behaviors you will never understand.

Focus that energy that you spend thinking about her towards banging more new girls.

That statement get repeated around here ad nauseam because IT WORKS.

Yeah, I agree with all of you guys. In a way I thought I had moved on (not saying I haven't, I guess just not completely). Travelled to 2 countries and countless other US cities, had a blast, and met several girls. Dating one now, but Im not serious with it.

Not sure why this bothered me, I guess its because I read it as an attention ploy or something to get a reaction out of me, 4 months later. Like a way to throw something in your face, churn up the past. If it was 4 days or weeks after, Id get it.

My point is a BLOCK and a DEFRIEND seemed like blatant ways to get my attention, which I just think is bizarre, and didn't know what to make out of it. Both could have unfollowed and unsubscribed to me, and I wouldn't have noticed.

You guys are right though, whats done is done, I shouldn't care, focus energy on the future not the past.

Messages In This Thread