rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What kind of job or gig would surround you with college girls?

What kind of job or gig would surround you with college girls?

Quote: (01-15-2015 04:53 PM)memcpy Wrote:  

I think Giovanny wrote this idea but I'll paste it below,

"If you just wanna sit down and have and an endless stream of pretty girls approach you, I would set up a cheap jewelry and sunglasses booth on a college campus. I see these guys all the time. You just gotta pay like 50 bucks for an "outside vendors pass". Girls will be buzzing around you all day."

Yes, I did say that.

In this thread:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-15511-...#pid260728

I spent many years on university and college campuses.

6 years in undergrad, 3 years in grad school, and then, another 5 years as an employee.

I would always see these cheap jewelry and sunglass salesman operating their little booths. They would just sit their all day long talking to pretty college girls.

The best part about it is that they are not employees of the school so they can not get in trouble for fucking the girls.

I have always remembered those guys.

They had a lot of freedom to flirt and they were getting paid to do it.

Quote: (01-17-2015 12:22 PM)Hector_St_Clare Wrote:  

Giovonny,

I'd love to hear more about your time as a professor and your adventures.

Sure.

I will answer any questions that you have.

Being a professor was awesome! (for the access to girls) (many of them have fantasies about banging their professor)

I once saw a former student of mine at the gym about a week after graduation, she literally asked me to bang her. I had to pass because she was a chubby 6.

Plus, I was already banging two other students, a 7 and an 8.

The 8 blew me in my office once!

Messages In This Thread