rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got AMOG'd last night - How should I have handled?

Got AMOG'd last night - How should I have handled?

Quote: (01-17-2015 07:30 AM)Laser Wrote:  

I went out to a club last night with a mixed group of friends. One of them is a girl who I know casually who was just in town for the night. She showed up much hotter than I remembered. I took a shot, did some light kino, but never got more than a friendly vibe. No big deal, I moved on to work the rest of the club.

At last call, I met up with my group of friends, and we gathered our things in preparation to leave. A fun song came on, and I had one last dance with the girl. We weren't dancing romantically, just like friends.

Halfway through the song, a dude who was bigger and taller than me came up, patted me on the back and said, "Sorry dude, I got to do this." Then he stepped in between the girl and I, boxed me out, and starting spitting very aggressive game with heavy kino.

I was at a lost for what to do. If I was deep in the interaction with this girl and some douche tried to cut in like that, I'd go to battle. But to do so when the girl clearly just views me as a friend and I wasn't trying to escalate felt like it would have been over the top.

One of the classic responses I know is to flirt with other girls in the room to make your target jealous, but it was closing time and there were literally no targets. Every girl was gathering their things and their friends.

I ended up just turning and hanging out with the rest of the group acting cool like it was no big deal, but it felt super pussy-like.

How should I have responded?

Note: I would have banged this girl if I could, but I don't have feelings for this girl, and I'm not a friendzoned beta. But I feel like the way the AMOG just cut me out was extremely disrespectful to me as a man, and I would have like to respond in a way that preserves my respect but doesn't come off as butthurt.

Hey man I know you have gotten some other terrific responses but I want to add mine as well.

1. I would have made it more clear that you are a sexual guy. More kino, more teasing, closer to her.

2. When that guy tapped you it caught you off guard. Don't let it happen again.

a. Think deeply about this and other similar situations and make up responses, write them down**, and say them out loud.

b. Practice making strong eye contact and use body language, tone and good volume.

c. Shaking a finger (as strange as that sounds) also helps. Sometimes I even just turn and give a finger wag then completely ignore.

d. Your goal should not be to "AMOG" someone back but to simply be unaffected by this kind of guy/ situation.

3. You could read some old school AMOG stuff from back in the day. If I recall some of that stuff was not only effective but hilarious.

4. Read some inner game topics to find a good balance between being masculine and being a dick. I only say this because I've seen some guys discover how to deal with the problems like this and then take it too far.

Messages In This Thread