rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminist story proves major Game concepts to be nothing but the full truth

Feminist story proves major Game concepts to be nothing but the full truth

Quote: (01-20-2015 08:45 AM)Sp5 Wrote:  

I like NYC a lot, there's a blog I read from time to time, Jeremiah's Vanishing New York. The author does a good job of cataloging how all of the old-time bars, restaurants and small businesses are being replaced by SWPL mass market chains.

He's always been critical of the SATC phenomenon, because these copycat bitches have added market power to the ruination of things like men's Irish bars, traditional Kosher delis, inexpensive Italian restaurants, tailor shops, etc which get driven out when the rent goes up to make way for SATC-type boutiques and cupcake shops.

I love NYC and it's energy having lived there for a time.

I visited New York first as a kid in 1986 and it was a vibrant metropolis back then. But over time I saw it turn into something better and something worse at the same time.

Now NYC resembles ever more a future city-state or District 1 from the Hunger Games. If you make 6 figures after taxes and have a family then you are lower middle class there not able to afford much. Most young girls you see on the streets get their rent paid by daddy or ex-husband. While the city has great demographics for a man also due to the SATC tourist girls from all around the world it has essentially become a city, where you are best advised to have 300k in income or you won't enjoy the experience very much.

The good thing for us men is that women in that city need to fuck someone - I think for the US NYC together with Las Vegas are the best places to get laid consistently. But living there long-term is another matter unless you live like a monk and run Game not spending much.

Messages In This Thread