rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Yes Means Yes" Spreading to New York

"Yes Means Yes" Spreading to New York

Quote: (01-18-2015 08:32 PM)2Wycked Wrote:  

Shameless self-promotion: My ROK article on Antioch College and their preposterous sexual assault policy, which mirrors this Yes Means Yes! lunacy.

I believe that American liberals have always had many puritans in their ranks and those folk have always hated female sexuality. I think that they target men not because they are men, but because they want to deny heterosexual woman sexual pleasure. Hence, why the supporters of these draconian sexual assault policies are dorky and ugly women and wimpy, neckbearded "men."

It's another step in the 1984-Orwellian nightmare that is being erected. It will hit mainly the wide majority of Beta men, the less financially privileged as they won't have the legal power to fight back allegations or just go to a different college. The rape scam will do what feminism was designed to do among other things - pit women against men more effectively.

The YesMeansYes crap will keep on spreading until even women start complaining about it in great numbers - but that won't happen, so consider it done.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/weve-r...le/2558795

Here a little story of how an autistic student was expelled for mistaking a girl for a friend and kissing her on the forehead. The student is 6'5 and greets all his friends - male and female through a kiss on the forehead. Some sexual assault Orwellian commissar/denouncer made the allegation for her and she even claimed that it was no big thing only to find out later that the guy was expelled. He was reinstated by the university I guess due to some ruckus, but it's still crazy. And they also called the incident sexual assault.

Messages In This Thread