rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guy finds out his wife is cheating, posts live updates on Reddit.

Guy finds out his wife is cheating, posts live updates on Reddit.

Quote: (01-18-2015 06:34 PM)Candlejack Wrote:  

Is his wife cheating with his brothers wife?

I've read the original thread and the current one, and it's not exactly clear, only circumstantial at the moment.

It is a fact that his brother's wife (OPs sister-in-law) is complicit in the wife's cheating and definitely knows about it. They are driving around together all day and having suspect conversations with 2 guys, some guy named Zack who is banging OPs wife, and another guy who has been spotted with them. In all probability, she's probably cheating too, but even if not he should still dump her ass.

I feel for both of those dudes, but they should have kept the show going enough to get more concrete evidence for the brother, because it's likely that he doesn't have a prenup like the OP, and is going to get the bigger end of the shaft when all is said and done if there is a divorce.

How anyone can defend marriage these days is beyond me...

"Despite their numbers, their pussyness means I was barely hurt. 2 black eyes and a cut nose, no big deal. I could sense the fear in them so as they were walking I chased them down and told them to "go home". They all left like little girls." - Revelations 21:4

Messages In This Thread