rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminist story proves major Game concepts to be nothing but the full truth

Feminist story proves major Game concepts to be nothing but the full truth

LOL, thanks for posting this. It gave me a good chuckle to read this to start off a Sunday.

The whole nature of women -- their sexual rapacity, amorality, their hunger to abandon the masculine (and utterly meaningless to them) ideals of honor and loyalty in one instant if that is what their instinct dictates, their ability to lie as they breathe -- it's all there in that choice little narrative for those with eyes to see and ears to hear... which is apparently almost no one, LOL!!

And yes, interestingly enough, all these by now hoary manosphere concepts and ideas -- alpha fucks beta bucks, alpha widows, hypergamy, the whole lot -- guess what: they are all utterly, completely true. They are as true as anything could possibly be.

And I, for one, do not find this depressing or demoralizing. I like it; I like to see the world as it is, I love and savor reality, in all its comedy and interest and profundity. This little taste of red pill of a Sunday morning pleases me, it is as flavorful and as edifying as ever. The world is good if you accept, relish and love the truth; it's good to see things as they are. It's good to see.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Messages In This Thread