rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What kind of job or gig would surround you with college girls?

What kind of job or gig would surround you with college girls?

Quote: (01-10-2015 02:58 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

Most of jobs being mentioned here (i.e bartender, barista) are only given to students, or failing that people the same age. I've never seen anyone older besides the owners doing those jobs. If you own one of the bars though, you're set. I know the guys who own the two most popular bars at my school. Both are 35+ and without game, one is fat and the other ugly, neither are "killing it" but both get dat student pussy from time to time. If you have your shit together you will do some damage.

Another guaranteed goldmine is being a post-grad student, they get hired as teaching assistants part-time to run the small-group/tutorial classes. If you aren't fat, ugly or socially retarded any girl you teach will be interested, if you're willing to risk your job, or you can just bang them after semester ends. If you were already thinking of doing post-grad you should keep that in mind...

I hate myself for not taking better advantage of six years as a grad student as an opportunity to meet more girls. I mean I *met* a lot, as friends, but it wasn't till after about four years in that I realized, yes, it is really OK to date people you're attracted to, even if they're much younger (as long as they're adults). It took me that long to overcome Amanda Marcotte-style indoctrination. Well, at least hopefully I'm going to make up for it in the near future.

Messages In This Thread