rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What kind of job or gig would surround you with college girls?

What kind of job or gig would surround you with college girls?

Quote: (01-16-2015 12:28 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

A few days ago I day gamed a Puerto Rican and Chinese girl that are here doing some kind of volunteer trip. They invited me out last night to the club with them and their group. Their group ended up consisting of about 25 or 30 people, mostly girls. Their ages were from 18-21 and from all over the world pretty much. So their host or whatever you call them people in charge of the volunteer operation were 3 guys... late 30's possible 40's. These guys where HIGH energy like they have cocaine and coffee for meals and eat 8 times a day... However they were grinding on and all over every girl there (except for my Puerto Rican princess) Lots of young Asian chicks there as well. But these guys are swimming in 18-21 year old pussy with a new batch coming in twice a month I assume. No wonder they were so high energy.... they are living the dream.
[Image: salute.gif]

That sounds *awesome*. And Puerto Ricans are lovely, in my experience!

Messages In This Thread