rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What girls look at

What girls look at

Quote: (09-14-2011 12:23 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

There are plenty of guys out there who are MUCH stronger than me,

One thing I'll say there is that in my experience, women prefer athletic over strong. You'll note the Tom Brady build tend to outscore the James Harrison build when women rate the hottest men on the planet.

And I say this as a guy cruising around at 6'2" 260lbs. From personal experience, women tend to find me much sexier after I've done something that demonstrates endurance than something that demonstrates strength. At my build (I'm a muscled guy with a slight Buddha belly), I seem to be under some pressure to prove some athleticism.

I will say there is a subset of women who are just nuts for the bigger physical builds. There are women who instantly switch on around me. There are women who just can't find a guy under 200 lbs attractive. But, these women are a minority, much like women who like facial hair or women who like long hair.

On balance, for the majority of women, athleticism beats pure strength.

Messages In This Thread