rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What opinion do you have of Michael Savage?

What opinion do you have of Michael Savage?

Quote: (01-15-2015 04:44 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

These types of people may (or may not) be amusing to listen to for a few minutes. But beyond that, they offer no redeeming value to anyone seeking real knowledge. They cater to the basest sentiments. They are embraced by the ignorant, the uninformed, and the marginalized. I don't want to offend anyone here but I can't sit here and see one post after another praising this vicious guttersnipe and not respond.

The problem is today our society doesn't value profound, erudite knowledge. No proponent of such knowledge would garner a significant following, let alone a national audience of millions.

I suppose that's why people worship celebrities, and when it comes to pundits people like Limbaugh who can communicate to the average American on their level.

The reality is that there will always be people who have the collective attention of the nation, and I'd rather it be someone who shares my ideals and views of the world.

Messages In This Thread