rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Duke University to broadcast Muslim call to prayer weekly

Duke University to broadcast Muslim call to prayer weekly

These liberals......
They are fake and really really stupid. First, many churches don't ring their bells in town because it may offend or bother others. Now they want the call to prayer. liberal thinkers usually get squashed in a sharia system. Name the liberal party in iran? Saudi Arabia? Sudan? Yemen? Exactly, you can't.

Next thing will be segregated classes.
After that, it will be hard core religious student groups who may intimidate others and pass out hate pamphlets (see the UK)
Then, all other religious celebrations will be banned and their holidays will be celebrated on campus. Just watch.
Islams goal is to conquer. I can't believe people don't see that these demands being given are gonna continue into more.

If they want the call of prayer go to a muslim country not a secular. Muslim dominated countries for the majority have rules that discriminate against the other. The Quran if it does mention love for non believers, I haven't read it yet. It mentions slay them. That it does.

Moral, don't commit social suicide like they did in England, Belgium etc. If a mosque in my neighbourhood is allowed to do call to prayer in the early hours of the morning you bet, I'm gonna get a truck with loud speakers ( a few trucks) and go to wealthy neighbourhoods and where the politicians live and blare that each day 7 days a week. Then, will go to the vacation spots where it will be supposedly quiet, and blare it too.

The Middle East universities produce nothing. How many islamic universities produce the next Nobel winner? They produce a bunch of unemployed individuals who learn chants and say death to America etc. But, will be tge first ones in line to the embassies of the infidels to get a visa to work.
Folks, to protect our way of life, the ruling class will need to see what their kids lives will look like if they allow any religious accommodations to happen. Get your speakers and trucks ready.

Messages In This Thread