rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Electric Skateboards

Electric Skateboards

One word: BOOSTED! Prior to touting this product, I'll qualify: 60 this year, have been skating for 55 years and I'm still actively surfing/snowboarding/skating (bowls/skateparks/etc.) I've been watching this niche market for a while, waiting until someone got it right. Boosted Boards as truly built a better mousetrap - these boards are head & shoulders above anything else on the market. I've had mine for about 6 weeks, and cannot get enough of riding it. My hilly LA neighborhood has become my "de facto asphalt ski resort" and I sit at my desk thinking about Boosting after work! This fucker FLIES - it's like a Hoverboard, the torque is out of this world!

The Dual+ is about $1,700.00 USD out the door - not cheap, but I've since bought ANOTHER one. Like Jet Skis - you need two of these to really enjoy riding with your friends! I'm also stoked that my afternoon sessions are now doubled in length now that I have two fully-charged boards! If you have any questions about Boosted Boards, please hit me up! [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread