rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Strip Club Game?

Strip Club Game?

Quote: (09-09-2011 04:59 PM)TheWolfHowls Wrote:  

Quote: (09-09-2011 03:29 PM)Steven Lurkel Wrote:  

Meh, DC's strip clubs are weak, weak, weak. I wish you the best though, Wolf; an acquaintance of mine is an absolute pimp and has fucked a couple strippers in town. His tactics were very similar to those outlined by none other than the G Manifesto himself.
Oh my bad! They're northern VA strip clubs lol. I avoid the DC ones at all costs. Camelot and Archibalds i think they're called, def weaksauce!

NoVA ain't no better, man. I will say that CCR has stepped its A-Team up, but still...if I end up in there it's usually to watch a sporting event and chow on some of their steak bites.

I know you said you avoid DC mainstays Camelot and Archibald's (there's also a joint called Stadium in NE or thereabouts, some folks have raved about it but I hear they have a cover and the neighborhood is suspect, so fuck that noise) but I'll tell you this, you might want to check out Ozio and Sign of the Whale next door to Camelot. The dancers will often grab a drink at the latter and, at least in the past, would party the former. I know meeting them at another venue kinda defeats the purpose, but I just thought I'd pass that on. Good hunting!

Messages In This Thread