rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Running trains/gangbangs

Running trains/gangbangs

Quote: (09-13-2011 03:26 PM)The Lesser Evil Wrote:  

Quote: (09-13-2011 05:52 AM)pitt Wrote:  

There were so many of them..damnn

Last yr i approached this mixed race chick with a phat ass outside a bar in London (she was really my type of girl). She was with a bunch of other girls like 8 of them..so i talk to all of them..my other two friends introduced themselves..take the girls number and tell her im going inside the bar.

After one hour she calls me and tells me that she cant go back to her place and asked me if she could come sleep at mine..im like ok kool..tell my friends im going home..told my homeboy when i start fucking her, i will tell him to come..we get home..the bitch knows what she is there for..i started fucking her..my homeboy gets home..fucks her too..and we just fuck her till the next morning (damn that girl even gave us problems..called police on us for letting our other friend bang her..but thats another story).

And you why Black women tend to have the highest HIV rates?[Image: dodgy.gif]

That stat is bogus, it is just another way to undermine the black woman.

There are some real naive dudes here on this forum, most women have the 2 on 1 or even more guy sex fantasy. Black guys just assume that the girl is down for it and it usually works in there favour. Most of the women that have done this sort of thing have been white in my experience. The scary part is that many have had boyfriends or husbands.
Look on the net, you will see many personal ads featuring white married couples looking for there wives to sleep with a black man. I myself got an offer in Iceland of all places and I know it is common in Canada.

Roissy has even written an article about women having rape fantasies.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Messages In This Thread