rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is your wound that has made you a player?

What is your wound that has made you a player?

For me it was personally regret.

Through HS i was clueless. After getting a one night stand by pure luck, the first semester of college....i couldn't get laid again for 5 1/2 years. Plus i always felt regret for not being able to do anything when i saw girls were just there waiting for someone to go for them. But i just stood there angry that i couldn't do anything.

I remember one night around the final years of college...i was drunk off my ass and saw one of the hottest girls ever by herself at an outside party, just standing there...waiting for a guy to swoop her up. I couldn't do anything and it bothered me so much. I blacked out and was told i was crying waterfalls and they didn't know why, but it was cuz of that, plus i had pledged 2 frats for the purpose of getting laid but that didn't happen either. That gave me the motivation to finally do something about it and to be honest, i'm thankful it happened [Image: smile.gif] as if it wasn't for that...i wouldn't had seen the light that I do now.

Messages In This Thread