rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Manila...land of the Old White Beta Male

Manila...land of the Old White Beta Male

Quote: (01-10-2015 12:31 PM)Russkie Dusha Wrote:  

Quote: (01-10-2015 11:04 AM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

I am pretty sure Russkie is a former banned member named SpecialEd.

Lol, I'm pretty sure you're wrong.

I was actually giving you the benefit of the doubt in your stories. It doesn't affect me whether you were telling the truth or not. I just know you wouldn't be able to help much if you did rely on your looks.

Now that you lied about being SpecialEd, I suppose there is nothing else stopping you from lying about everything else.

There are plenty of posts on the naughty nomad forum that relays much of what you wrote here. Your handle is SpecialEd over on that forum. The same one you used here.

One such quote from Naught Nomad. I can't link because Roosh has it blocked.

Quote:Quote:

Driving in Thailand is a dangerous affair, gents.

I was about to turn into McDonalds when I got t-boned by a van the other night. I have no fucking idea where it came from.
The lane was clear.

The last thing I remember was taking a 2nd look to the left, seeing a van in my face and thinking, "Well, I'm dead.".

Some old German guy pulled me off the street. Miraculously, I just had a few scratches/bruises. Was not wearing a helmet btw.

My scooter emerged unscathed too. What's funny is the van...was fucked up. Apparently, I went right into the windshield. Crazy.

The messed up thing is I had to pay to fix up the van. 10,000 baht! I went apeshit at the police station but there was nothing I could do..

I take away 4 lessons from this...

1.) I'm made of god damn titanium!Big Grin

2.) Don't eat McDonalds...it can legit kill you

3.) If you get into an accident Thailand, drive away before they can shout the legendary, "You Pay" tourism slogan.

4. Fuck the police!

Now the same story under your Russkie handle on this forum.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-44047.html

There are many more "coincidences" just like this.

Messages In This Thread